* Voted #1 Career Counselling by MACLEAN'S! *
All of our career counsellor possess vast experience in behavioural analysis, profiling and psychometric assessments. Our unique holistic career counselling approach has helped thousands of clients across the Nation find their ideal career path.
(Insurance Coverage is Available with Select Counsellors)
As the Founder of Mindful Career, my vision transcends mere success—it's about profoundly impacting lives. With over 20 years collaborating with top-tier Fortune 500 firms, my expertise in organizational psychology and talent management has earned accolades from renowned platforms like CTV News, NY Times, Forbes, Wall Street Journal and the Harvard Business Review.
What distinguishes Mindful Career is our pioneering behavioural career coaching approach. By adapting strategies from global corporations, I've tailored an approach to unlock and harmonize individual strengths & behaviours with their dream career paths. This has paved the way for countless individuals to unleash their potential and find enduring satisfaction.
Our dedicated team of Mindful Career Counsellors, handpicked and personally mentored by me, stands at the crossroads of personality psychology, behavioural profiling, mindfulness practices, and holistic career strategy. Merging the science of personality psychology with mindfulness and esoteric principles, we guide you in living out your true purpose.
Trauma, Healing & Transformation Guide
Jeffrey’s purpose is to help you discover yours! With over 20 years professional experience helping people learn and grow at work, coaching leaders to lead with authenticity and supporting organizations to transform in the face of change, Jeffrey has built a career based on the belief that we can find meaning and joy at work. They’ve been a Learning & Development Consultant, an Employee Experience Manager, and a Trusted Advisor on all things from leadership development to talent engagement and team effectiveness. Jeffrey has put in the years, discipline and devotion to understand how to successfully navigate the world of work.
In 2020, Jeffrey experienced a burn-out that woke them up to the fact that despite years of hard work, they were still not aligned to their true purpose. In the months that followed, Jeffrey transformed their reality by designing the life of his dreams. They studied, trained and earned certifications in: Personal & Professional Coaching, Energy Management, Memoir Writing and Healing from Trauma. They have obtained Associate Coach Certification from the International Coaching Federation, from the Morter Institute as a Certified Energy Codes Coach & Facilitator and is a certified Strong Interest Inventory practitioner.
Jeffrey is excited to share their expertise and experience with you, in service of your next great career moment!
· Expertise / Focus: Ideal Career Guidance, Burnout Recovery, Purpose, Personal/Professional Development, Leadership Coaching, Networking, Interviewing, Mindfulness Practices, Emotional Intelligence, LGBTQ+, Embodied Transformation, Energy Healing & Management, Trauma-Informed, Workplace Skills (change management, difficult conversations, managing up, coaching, communication, learning).
· Location: Montreal, Quebec
· Languages: English & French (spoken)
· Cost: $149/session + tax
'Get Hired', Burnout Recovery & Transformation Expert
Lisa's aim is to help you create a career -- and life -- you'll love!
Skilled, ICF-credentialed career coach (ACC) who employs a holistic approach to career exploration, job searching, and career development. Demonstrated experience from 20+ years of corporate Human Resources, outplacement counselling, and private career and life coaching. Certified Career Development Coaching Specialist and certified MBTI® (Myers-Briggs Type I and II) and Strong Interest Inventory® Practitioner. Possesses an insider’s view of the workplace with extensive HR leadership experience in talent acquisition, performance and talent management, and employee relations. Has worked with professionals at all career stages and levels across diverse industries and roles, acting as a trusted guide, creating awareness, instilling confidence, building skills, and enabling them to carry out successful career transitions. In addition to credentials, experience, and knowing what employers want, it’s her thoughtfulness, care, and insight – as well as her ability to implement pragmatic solutions that fit the needs of the client, which sets her apart.
· Expertise/Focus: Job Search, Interview Coaching, Ideal Career Discovery & Career Change, Psychometrics, Career and Leadership Development, Burnout & Work/Life Balance, Personality Types, Visualization, Goal Setting
· 7 years in career coaching; 25+ years in leadership and professional development coaching
· Location: Toronto, Ontario
· Languages: English
· Cost: $170/session + tax
Career Strategist & Confidence Builder
Sarah Groom is a seasoned Life Sciences recruitment professional who holds a BSc and MSc in Chemistry from the University of Ottawa. Over the last decade, she has worked with some of the best-known business leaders across Canada. Her core clients include but are not limited to pharmaceutical, clinical, biotechnology, government, medical device, and non-profit organizations. She takes pride in knowing that she has helped large multinational companies as well as small start-ups recruit and build their core teams of specialists from the ground up. She also uses her technical background to consult with her clients’ HR departments so that they might better understand how to hire scientists, and the nature of their work. Her unique skill set and technical knowledge has allowed her to recruit for diverse roles from specialists to C-level executives.
Sarah is passionate about science, but discovered that her talents would better serve the business community. Through her own professional development journey, she developed a passion for helping those in search of their purpose and teaching them how to set the path to the career of their dreams. Her technical expertise and professional experience are indispensable and much appreciated by her coaching clients as it allows her to inherently understand their qualifications, priorities, realities, and goals. She also has invaluable insights when it comes to job search that have had tremendous impact on her clients’ career pursuits.
· Expertise / Focus: Ideal Career, Science & Technology, Job search, executive & professional CV & Cover letter drafting , new grads / first career, student academic advising, optimizing your CV & Linked in, leading application techniques & channels, interview coaching, motivation & confidence building, Pharma and Healthcare.
· Location: Montreal
· Languages: English and French
· Cost: $161/session + tax
Mental Health Counsellor & Career Guide
Morgan chose counselling because she finds great purpose in helping others achieve their goals and discover who they are. When Morgan experienced burnout, she realized that it is difficult for anyone to find meaning in their jobs when their work has gotten heavy. She has first-hand experience with how challenging it can be to connect to your values when feeling weighed down and stuck. Morgan’s passion for her work was re-ignited when she chose career counselling, where she helps others find balance and joy in their lives when they need it most. Through in-depth conversations and analysis, by asking solution-focused and creative questions, and by focusing on your unique skills and interests, Morgan has the ultimate hope of helping you connect to who you are again.
As a Career Counsellor and Registered Psychotherapist with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO), Morgan brings more than five years of experience working with a variety of populations experiencing burnout, anxiety, and depression. From students to adults to families, Morgan is skilled at working with many people and adept at helping them find meaning. From her experience as a career counsellor, working in the corporate world, and working in editing, she brings versatile experience and valuable insights to your career path. As a human first and therapist second, she deeply understands how tough it can be to feel lost. With a warm, patient, and strengths-based approach, Morgan believes that you have the capacity to grow, heal, and find your true purpose.
· Expertise / Focus: Ideal Career Guidance and Discovery, Purpose, Meaning Making, Student Advising, Job search and Interview Anxiety, Burnout Recovery, Solution-Focused Therapy, Trauma-Informed Therapy, Communication Skills, Humanities/Education/Social Sciences, New Grads and First Career, Optimizing CVs and LinkedIn Profiles.
· Location: Toronto, Ontario
· Languages: English
· Cost: $170+tax (Morgan Provides Insurance Receipts under psychotherapy)
Executive Coach & Mindful Leadership and Development
With over 20 years of professional experience in a multinational setting, Joanne is from the UK, has lived in France, the Philippines, and is now based in Montreal, Canada.
Joanne’s sweet spot is using psychometrics and coaching to build deep self-awareness of natural preferences, interests, and values. From that critical starting point, career decisions can be made with authenticity which, in turn, paves the way to finding a role that sparks fascination and allows you to lean into natural strengths. Through supportive yet challenging conversations, Joanne helps explore options that create relevant, real-world change. Joanne helps her clients stretch themselves, unlock unused strengths, and realize true potential in purposeful careers.
She has worked with clients from various industries including technology, retail, finance, pharma and manufacturing.
Joanne received ACC ICF certification in 2012 and is a certified practitioner of assessments including MBTI, STRONG interest Inventory, FIRO-B/FIRO Business and Benchmarks for Managers. She is a certified Organizational Development Coach.
· Expertise / Focus: Self-awareness, authentic leadership, communication & influencing, emerging adults, high-potentials, leaders in tech, work/life balance, young adults, women leaders.
· 11 years in practice
· Location: Montreal
· Languages: English & French
· Cost: $170/session + tax
Joanne doesn't offer free intro calls
Job-Search & Newcomers to Canada Specialist
Candace is a highly empathetic and compassionate career coach, as well as life coach who is certified in both fields. She seeks opportunities in offering job search help and enjoys sharing her tricks of the trade that come from her background in recruitment. She is knowledgeable on the Canadian Job Market and specializes in the IT industry. Candace also knows first-hand what it is like to struggle in one’s career and feeling stuck; this prompted her to really rediscover her true passions, strengths, values and what she wanted to do in her working life. She always loved helping others (a true INFP!) and counselling them to her best ability and it is for this reason she pursued coaching. She is trained in the Strong Interest Inventory, Ideal Career Guidance, Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy, is always learning about best practices in career counselling and how to best serve her clients. One of Candace’s key skills is motivational, as she has volunteered for over 13 years now, to help others with their levels of motivation.
Candace specializes in assisting New Canadians in job search, networking, understanding the Canadian job market, foreign qualifications, temporary to permanent transition, express entry, Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) and work permits.
· Expertise / Focus: Job Search, Foreign qualifications, temporary to permanent transition for New Canadians, Ideal Career Guidance, Academic Counselling, New Grads / first career, optimizing your CV & Linked in, Leading Application Techniques & Channels, Interview Coaching, Motivation & Confidence Building, IT Roles
· Location: Montreal & Ottawa
· Languages: English
· Cost: $125/session + tax
Dream Maker & Manifestation Guru
Daniel, affectionately known as "The DreamMaker" among his clients, possesses a distinctive coaching style that has proven instrumental in helping individuals gain fresh perspectives, consequently unlocking numerous opportunities for them. As a certified Life Coach and Strong Interest Inventory® Practitioner, Daniel brings a comprehensive skill set to his coaching practice. His expertise extends to the realm of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), enabling him to delve deeper with clients and uncover hidden aspects held within their subconscious. Drawing upon over 25 years of corporate experience, Daniel has successfully guided numerous clients in realizing their entrepreneurial aspirations, empowering them to establish the businesses they have always envisioned. Being a multipotentialite, Daniel seamlessly integrates his diverse skill set, offering a unique and multifaceted perspective to his work. He has collaborated with vice presidents, business owners, entrepreneurs, and young adults at various stages of their careers, assisting them in identifying their true passions and purposes. Driven by tangible outcomes, Daniel is committed to helping individuals manifest the lives they genuinely desire in both their professional and personal realms.
· Experience: With nine years of coaching experience and over 25 years spent in a corporate environment, Daniel brings a wealth of knowledge and insights to his practice.
· Areas of Expertise/Focus: Ideal career discovery and career change, personal development, leadership development, Business coaching, work/life balance, Student Academic Advising, visualization, the Law of Attraction, self-awareness, business strategies, time management, goal setting, overcoming fear, process improvement, building confidence, mindfulness, meditation, grants, spirituality, and positive intelligence.
· Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
· Language: English
· Cost: $242/session + tax
Neurodivergent & Positive Intelligence Coach
Michi’s goal is to empower you to find fulfillment and success in your professional lives. With over 16 years professional experience, working in various industries and backgrounds, she has been assisting people in identifying their strengths, exploring their passions, and setting meaningful goals.
Understanding the daunting journey of a mid-career change, her approach as a coach is rooted in empathy, active listening, and curiosity; believing that each person has unique talents and aspirations. Being neurodivergent herself (ADHD), she strives to create a supportive and collaborative environment where individuals of all backgrounds can discover and leverage their strengths by asking thought-provoking questions to help you to gain clarity and confidence in your career choices.
Whether you are a recent graduate, considering a career change, or seeking advancement in your current role, she is here to provide guidance and support. From resume building and interview preparation to skills development and networking strategies, she is committed to equipping you with the tools and insights you need to succeed in today's competitive job market.
Together, an exploration of your interests, values, and goals will take place, and develop a roadmap to help you navigate your career path with confidence. Her ultimate aim is to empower you to make informed decisions, overcome challenges, and achieve professional fulfillment.
· Expertise / Focus: Ideal Career Guidance, Purpose, Personal/Professional Development, Leadership Coaching, Networking, Interviewing, Mindfulness Practices, Positive Intelligence, Embodied Transformation, Workplace Skills (change management, difficult conversations, managing up, coaching).
· Location: Remote
· Languages: English & French (spoken)
· Cost: $152/session + tax
We service clients Internationally via virtual career counselling sessions, and are physically in the following location across Canada:
- Career Counselling in Montreal, Quebec: 360, St. Jacques, Suite G-100 Montreal Canada H2Y1P6 (Google Map Location)
- Career Counselling in Toronto, Ontario: 151, Yonge Street, 11th floor Toronto Canada M5C2W (Google Map Location)
- Career Counselling in Vancouver, British Columbia: 666 Burrard St suite 500, Vancouver, BC V6C 2X8 (Google Map Location)
Unlock the door to a career that aligns with your true self by gaining expert advice, tools, and personalized strategies from the Mindful Careers newsletter.
Revitalize your professional journey with our premier CV and Cover Letter drafting service!
$700 $480 (30% off!)